In May 2010, I graduated from Mount Holyoke College, a top liberal arts school in Massachusetts, with a Bachelors of Arts in International Relations and a Minor in Film Studies.
I have a passion for communicating ideas effectively. As idealist as it sounds, I truly believe that communicating the right ideas in the right way can transform our world, and I want to play a role in that transformation. From developing financial literacy curriculum to raising money for non-profits, I have already begun my quest to make an impact.
If you think I can help you or your organization make an impact, please reach out to me via any of the contact methods on the left side.
Where I've Worked
- PETA Foundation Oakland, CA
- Gift Planning Liaison
- Nuestras Raices/Solutions CDC Holyoke, MA
- Developing financial literacy curriculum for their IDA program
- Merril Lynch Houston, TX
- Intern, sales and research under branch CFO
- O’Connor & Associates Houston, TX
- Appraisal Review Board Intern, disputing property tax cases
- The Hispanic Community for Policy Alexandria, VA
- Student Liaison, marketing and research
- Residental Life - Mount Holyoke College South Hadley, MA
- Student Advisor, academic advising and conflict mediation
- Student Government - Mount Holyoke College South Hadley, MA
- Freshman Senator, election outreach and marketing